Set up, implementation and management of project controls system to enhance project and contract management of large-size infrastructures and buildings projects.
I work as a free-lance consultant or advisor joining your team for the period needed to undertake the assignments. I can undertake specific roles as a senior project advisor, project manager Client side, project controls manager, project planning consultant and claim expert. I can also provide mentoring and coaching to your team, or provide training on an array of project management topics, (planning and scheduling, earned value management, risk management, QSRA, cost management and productivity, advanced P6 implementation).
How can I help you?
- Setup, implementation and direction of project controls systems for large-size infrastructures and buildings projects: instructions to bidders, project controls specifications, project controls implementation, project controls management.
- Improvement of project management systems (organization, PMO, procedures, contractual prescriptions, tools).
- Advanced project planning and scheduling support for mega-projects.
- Due diligence to assess project progress, current critical path, recovery plan development).
- EVM (earned value management), cost management and cost engineering.
- Forensic scheduling delay analysis, EOT (extension of time) assessment and claim management.
- Primavera P6 implementation.
- Training: project controls methodology, techniques and tools.
I usually work on behalf of project management consultancy (PMC), client side, as well as for EPC contractors, engineering firms and governments entity. See my CV.