Set up, implementation and management of project controls system to enhance project and contract management of large-size infrastructures and buildings projects.
- Setup, implementation and direction of project controls systems for large-size infrastructures and buildings projects: instructions to bidders, project controls specifications, project controls implementation, project controls management.
- Improvement of project management systems (organization, PMO, procedures, contractual prescriptions, tools).
- Advanced project planning and scheduling support for mega-projects.
- Due diligence to assess project progress, current critical path, recovery plan development).
- EVM (earned value management), cost management and cost engineering.
- Forensic scheduling delay analysis, EOT (extension of time) assessment and claim management.
- P6 implementation.
- Training: project controls methodology, techniques and tools.
How can I help you?
I work as a free lance consultant joining your team for the period needed to undertake the assignments. I can also join your team for a long period to undertake specif roles as a senior project advisor, project manager Client side, project controls manager, project planning consultant and claim expert.
I usually work on behalf of project management consultancy (PMC), client side, as well as for EPC contractors, engineering firms and governments entity. See my CV.