PROJECT E CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Training and mentoring courses
Monitoring and controlling time, progress, costs and risks stand at the core of project management, but it is s necessary to set up and implement an integrated project controls system, supported by specific procedures, organization and tools. The courses offer a professional training path in project controls, risk management and forensic planning for contract management.
All courses are based on international project management methodology and best practice of cost engineering (AACE international). The trainer is a chartered civil engineer, certified in cost engineering at AACE since 2003 with 30+ years of experience in project control and contract management of construction projects.
- Project controls basic
- Project controls advanced
- Project risks management
- Project Controls as applied in the International Contracts
- Forensic planning and schedule delay analysis techniques in international contracts
- Advanced planning and scheduling techniques with Primavera P6 for contract management
- Project controls basic with Primavera P6
- Project controls advanced with Primavera P6