Key qualifications summary
- Set up, implementation and management of
project controls system to enhance project governance, project direction and
contract management of large scale infrastructures construction programmes.
- Project management systems and PMO based on
‘best practice’ of programme/project management.
- Alignment of project management processes
consistently with the strategy for project execution.
- Advanced planning and scheduling techniques
and methods, including QSRA.
- Civil engineering – cost engineering –
international contracts (FIDIC, NAVFAC)
- Technical due diligence, project monitoring,
audits, change evaluations and EOT with relative claims.
- Advanced EVMS (earned value management
- Lead and develop multi-cultural teams of
planners/project controls engineers.